Nowadays, men seem to love making things tougher for each other. (你说啊！男人何苦为难男人？）
Every few days, we see posts about awesome boyfriends and husbands going the distance for their beloved.
I’m pretty certain it’s the ladies who are sharing the posts; but anyway, there’s nothing wrong with pampering your girlfriend every now and then, right?
And then, there are times where the post is just too interesting not to share.
An Instagram user shared her conversation with her boyfriend on Instagram via a series of screenshots, bringing some joy into our monotonous work life.
Here are the screenshots. A rough translation will be as follows:
- GF: Under the same? (Might be referring to department or something)
- BF: yess
- GF: You bought it?
- BF: yes
- BF: If you can’t fit into it, you can get it exchanged within two weeks
- BF: I’ll try it on and show you once I’m home hahaha
- GF: hahaha sure
- GF: We have similar waist and buttock size
- BF: hahaha
- BF: I have a cute butt
I don’t know about you guys, but I had a pretty good laugh. Gotta admit he’s a good boyfriend with a great sense of humour though!
And in case you have no idea, funny guys are more attractive to girls!
Anyway, here comes the best part.
HE DELIVERS. LO AND BEHOLD:
(Damn, guy sure knows how to pose!)
Looking on the bright side, I’m glad that I won’t have to do this for my girlfriend. Coz…I’m fairly certain I can’t fit into my girlfriend’s clothes anyway!
Well, for y’all /r/niceguys out there, learn from this guy, eh?
Heck, I would love to become friends with such a funny fella too. Looks like being humorous goes a long way, huh?
That being said, please remember to spend some time with your loved ones this festive season! Sometimes, the best gift for another person is your presence!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Turns Out That Jay Chou Bought 80% of His Wife’s Bags. Very Spoil Market Guy
- Guy Who Proposed in M’sia Airport Went Viral & It Became Bad News for All Guys
- Remember Joey Swee? Our Childhood ‘Girlfriend’ is Coming Back to TV
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Yiin Jiunn (see all)
- Gas Stove vs Induction Cooker: Which One is Better? Here’re The Facts - May 12, 2018
- 10 Misconceptions About Bukit Panjang As Told by a Bukit Panjang-er - April 27, 2018
- The Reason Why New HDBs Now Have Names, Just Like Condos - April 24, 2018