If you are running out of ideas on what to do for the June holidays with your kids or friends, head down to Jurong Bird Park as they are having 50% off their tickets for Singapore residents until 26 June.
Promotion Applies to All Singapore Residents
The ticket promotion is not solely limited for claim by Singaporeans.
The following groups of people are also eligible for the discounted tickets:
- Permanent Residents;
- Employment Pass Holders;
- Dependant Pass Holders;
- Long-Term Visit Pass Holders
Getting the Tickets
Those interested can buy the tickets by signing up for a Wildpass account first.
Afterwards, use your account to purchase the tickets to Jurong Bird Park and input the promo code “JP50” to enjoy the 50 percent discount off the admission tickets
Currently, the ticket prices for Jurong Bird Park prior to the discount are:
- Adult: $38
- Children: $25
- Senior: $20
Jurong Bird Park is open from 8:30am to 6:00pm while last ticket admissions will occur at 5:00pm, so plan accordingly!
Attractions to See at Jurong Bird Park
There are three main zones visitors can enjoy when they visit Jurong Bird Park: the African Treetops, Wings of Asia, and Penguin Coast.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
For the African Treetops, about 2,500 avian species from across 111 bird families are available for viewing. Visitors can also feed the birds at $8.00/food portion during 9:30am, 1:00pm and 4:30pm.
For Wings of Asia, the exhibit houses the largest diversity of birds within Jurong Bird Park as it has over 500 birds from 135 species. Much of these species are threatened by habitat loss and poaching.
For the Penguin Coast, visitors are able to view one-third of the world’s penguin species.
- Netflix Drops Korea’s Remake of Money Heist That’ll Start Streaming on 24 June
- IKEA Serving Different Limited-Edition Local Breakfast Including Chai Tow Kway
- Johor Police Say There Hasn’t Been Any Report of Crimes With S’porean Victims Since Borders Reopened
- The Science of Whether Frozen Chicken Really Tastes Different from Chilled Chicken
- S’pore’s Largest Club, Marquee, Set to Reopen from 1 July 2022
Featured Image: Mandai Wildlife Reserve
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia