Have you been living in a cave in the last two weeks? If so, the world has changed drastically during your sabbatical.
At least in Singapore.
Last week, StarHub did the unthinkable by offering a plan that provides unlimited data during the weekends. Everyone went apeshit, thinking that the price war has begun.
And begin it has.
A few hours later, M1 went all out, announcing a plan that has unlimited data. For $98, you can stream your Netflix like nobody’s business because #unlimited
As of now, Singtel is still quiet, but let’s just say that if they remain quiet, they’ll have to say goodbye to many people.
But if you remember, there’s still Circle.Life and their 20GB plan.
Not too long ago, they started a campaign that triggered oversensitive and super righteous souls, metaphorically referencing data deprivation to global poverty.
They even did some kind of “infographic” to back their claims with stats.
Many of us all know it’s all just a creative publicity campaign, and laugh it off.
But that apparently isn’t the end of the episode. At least not when the price war began.
With StarHub and M1 coming in with unlimited plan, Circle.Life posted this.
And their description is even more powderful:
Thanks M1 and StarHub for acknowledging that Data Deprivation is REAL and for fighting the good fight with us. More on Data Deprivation: https://goo.gl/BmeXpK
Now, why is this even something worth talking about?
Simple: it’s one heck of a marketing campaign.
Circle.Life created a campaign with a story, and thought it would end but when reality took a turn, they continued the story.
So this means this could be the beginning of a new story.
And I think Singtel would be coming into the picture soon.
Still, bravo, Circle.Life. Despite oversensitive people criticizing you publicly, you continue the storytelling campaign, and even put out episode two.
Now we’re just waiting for the unlimited plan from you. Coming soon, right?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Circles.Life New Advertisements Triggered S’poreans, Draws Backlash From Oversensitive People
- 10 Facts About Circles.Life’s New 20 GB Plan That You Should Know
- Finally: M1 Released Unlimited Data Plan After Starhub Announced Their Weekend Unlimited Plan
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast