Imagine this: the train has broken down again, and after Tweeting some nasty comments, you’ve cooled down and know that you’ll have to spend the next few hours doing absolutely nothing.
Well, no problem: simply open up your Netflix and stream whatever drama you’ve been binge-watching the night before.
If you’re worried about the data you’ll use, fret no more because from today onward, the war for unlimited data has begun.
Earlier today, Starhub revealed their unique weekend unlimited data plan: for just $48 a month, you get unlimited data during the weekends.
That’s enough to make data-hungry millennials to scream, “It’s finally here!”
But hey, hold your horses. Because M1 has responded, and theirs might even be more attractive.
And for $98 a month, you get unlimited data.
If you sign up in before 2 September 2017, you’ll even get unlimited talk-time.
According to M1, it was because of people’s “growing data needs, for social networking and video and music streaming services on the move.”
You’re damn right, Mr M1.
The plan will be available from tomorrow (31 August 2017).
If you’ve remembered, two years ago, MyRepublic promised unlimited data should they win the bid to be Singapore’s fourth telecom. Eventually, they lost the bid to TPG Telecom, and the fourth telecom has not announced any plan yet.
During MyRepublic’s bid to be the fourth telecom, it is rumoured that an unlimited data plan could cost about $80. Not exactly affordable, but it’s still close to M1’s price.
Now that Starhub and M1 started the price war, a number of us (yours truly for obvious reason) would be thinking: What about Singtel?
According to Channel NewsAsia, a spokesperson gave a generic answer, saying that they “regularly enhance their product offerings.”
Well, Singtel, I’ve had one question for you: “What you thinking?!”
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Facts About Singtel You Probably Didn’t Know About
- 10 Facts About Google WIFI & Starhub Partnership That’ll Make Their Home WIFI Network The Best in SG
- 7 Facts About Starhub’s Weekend Unlimited Data Plans That’ll Drive You Crazy
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: ESB Professional / Shutterstock.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia