Imagine this: the train has broken down again, and after Tweeting some nasty comments, you’ve cooled down and know that you’ll have to spend the next few hours doing absolutely nothing.
Well, no problem: simply open up your Netflix and stream whatever drama you’ve been binge-watching the night before.
If you’re worried about the data you’ll use, fret no more because from today onward, the war for unlimited data has begun.
Earlier today, Starhub revealed their unique weekend unlimited data plan: for just $48 a month, you get unlimited data during the weekends.
That’s enough to make data-hungry millennials to scream, “It’s finally here!”
But hey, hold your horses. Because M1 has responded, and theirs might even be more attractive.
And for $98 a month, you get unlimited data.
If you sign up in before 2 September 2017, you’ll even get unlimited talk-time.
According to M1, it was because of people’s “growing data needs, for social networking and video and music streaming services on the move.”
You’re damn right, Mr M1.
The plan will be available from tomorrow (31 August 2017).
If you’ve remembered, two years ago, MyRepublic promised unlimited data should they win the bid to be Singapore’s fourth telecom. Eventually, they lost the bid to TPG Telecom, and the fourth telecom has not announced any plan yet.
During MyRepublic’s bid to be the fourth telecom, it is rumoured that an unlimited data plan could cost about $80. Not exactly affordable, but it’s still close to M1’s price.
Now that Starhub and M1 started the price war, a number of us (yours truly for obvious reason) would be thinking: What about Singtel?
According to Channel NewsAsia, a spokesperson gave a generic answer, saying that they “regularly enhance their product offerings.”
Well, Singtel, I’ve had one question for you: “What you thinking?!”
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Facts About Singtel You Probably Didn’t Know About
- 10 Facts About Google WIFI & Starhub Partnership That’ll Make Their Home WIFI Network The Best in SG
- 7 Facts About Starhub’s Weekend Unlimited Data Plans That’ll Drive You Crazy
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: ESB Professional / Shutterstock.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games