When you think about cheap sportswear and accessories, chances are Decathlon will come to your mind.
With a wide range of sportswear, shoes, and gear for over 60 different sports, Decathlon is known as one of the biggest sporting goods retailers with affordable products.
And when I say cheap, I mean really cheap.
And it’s quite chio also, right?
Replacing Metro At Centrepoint
About a week back, other than the tragic news that DFS will be shutting its doors in Changi Airport, news of Metro leaving The Centrepoint also spread like wildfire.
Decathlon was also reported to be taking over Metro as Centrepoint’s anchor tenant with a more atas concept that offers virtual simulations and augmented reality components.
The store in The Centrepoint is expected to open in the early half of 2020.
Hopefully, with the opening of Decathlon, The Centrepoint won’t be a ghost town anymore.
Yet Another New Outlet
The sporting giant currently has 4 physical stores in Singapore, namely Stadium Boulevard, Joo Koon, Bedok and City Square Mall.
They also have 2 click-and-collect stores located at Holland Village and Novena.
These click-and-collect stores are mainly for online shoppers who have placed their orders online and are looking to collect their purchase within the next 2 hours.
If you stay in the North-East and you’re sad that there are no Decathalons in your area, you’re in luck!
Because THEY ARE OPENING A NEW CLICK-AND-COLLECT STORE IN WATERWAY PUNGGOL!
The store will open in November and will include a small range of products in-store so you can shop away whenever you walk past!
cc Decathlon: Maybe open one at Jurong East? Marks & Spencers at JEM had just closed down too, #justsaying.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Complete Guide on How to Surgical Mask Correct to Fight Wuhan Virus (With Helpful Images)
- People Who Are Quarantined Will Receive $100 ‘Allowance’ Per Day
- There Should be Enough Surgical Masks If People in S’pore Buy Them ‘Sensibly & Responsibly’
- There’s a Hidden EZ-Link Vending Machine That Sells ‘Branded’ Designs Like Tsum Tsum or Doraemon
- Wuhan Nurse Shaves Her Head For Fight Against Wuhan Virus To Prevent Cross-Infection
- Taiwan Airport Staff Claim Some China Travellers Not Cooperative & Even Purposely Coughed at Them