When you think about cheap sportswear and accessories, chances are Decathlon will come to your mind.
With a wide range of sportswear, shoes, and gear for over 60 different sports, Decathlon is known as one of the biggest sporting goods retailers with affordable products.
And when I say cheap, I mean really cheap.
And it’s quite chio also, right?
Replacing Metro At Centrepoint
About a week back, other than the tragic news that DFS will be shutting its doors in Changi Airport, news of Metro leaving The Centrepoint also spread like wildfire.
Decathlon was also reported to be taking over Metro as Centrepoint’s anchor tenant with a more atas concept that offers virtual simulations and augmented reality components.
The store in The Centrepoint is expected to open in the early half of 2020.
Hopefully, with the opening of Decathlon, The Centrepoint won’t be a ghost town anymore.
Yet Another New Outlet
The sporting giant currently has 4 physical stores in Singapore, namely Stadium Boulevard, Joo Koon, Bedok and City Square Mall.
They also have 2 click-and-collect stores located at Holland Village and Novena.
These click-and-collect stores are mainly for online shoppers who have placed their orders online and are looking to collect their purchase within the next 2 hours.
If you stay in the North-East and you’re sad that there are no Decathalons in your area, you’re in luck!
Because THEY ARE OPENING A NEW CLICK-AND-COLLECT STORE IN WATERWAY PUNGGOL!
The store will open in November and will include a small range of products in-store so you can shop away whenever you walk past!
cc Decathlon: Maybe open one at Jurong East? Marks & Spencers at JEM had just closed down too, #justsaying.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’pore Chinese Newspapers Call Mercs Lady ‘Hot Fiery Woman’ & Revealed Her Info Without Breaking The Law
- Korean Singer Leaves Band After Sleazy DMs To YouTuber Were Exposed
- Skimpy School Uniform, Like Amended Short Skirt, Now Illegal in Thailand
- Actor Lawrence Wong Gives Up Drinking Bubble Tea Daily Because It Makes His Face Sag
- M’sian Man Caught Sleeping With 2 Women Said He Was Scared Of Lizard In His Room
- Bride’s Parents Walk Down The Aisle For Couple After Groom Was Hospitalised