Still finding last-minute getaways to avoid your relatives during Chinese New Year?
Why not take this opportunity to surprise your other half for Valentine’s Day as well?
Discover eyes-opening destinations around the world with your loved one when you book a flight with Qatar Airways’ two-to-go fares.
For those of you who are single and ready to mingle, just jio your BFF along!
Starting from SGD 840, the deal offers a wide array of choices.
Immerse in the romance of Paris, Rome, Venice and Amsterdam…
Or take a little break from the city life and explore history-rich cities like Athens, Dublin, Capetown and more!
And that’s not all!
Passengers who select the QR943 flight can enjoy up to an additional 10% off their fares.
However, this is only applicable to destinations in European and Middle Eastern cities.
Visit Barcelona, Helsinki, London and more from only SGD 830!
Hurry and book by this Valentine’s Day!
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Terms and conditions are as below:
- Promotional fares are for a minimum 2 passengers to travel.
- Additional discounts are applicable for flights outbound on QR943 and inbound on QR944 to selected cities only.
- Sales period: 5 February – 14 February 2018
- Travel period: 5 February – 30 November 2018
- Valid only on Qatar Airways flights from Singapore.
- Blackout dates and peak period surcharges apply.
- Minimum stay for Economy Class: 3 days for O-class, 2 days for T and Q-class; 5 days for W-class
- Minimum stay for Business Class: 2 days for I-class, 3 days for W-class.
- Cancellation and change fee apply.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please review at time of booking.
For more information, visit Qatar Airways’ website.
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Freebies from Ribena ‘Coz #CNY
- Don’t Say Bojio: Pink Curry from Monster Curry in All Outlets (Till 2 Mar)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Free Outrageous Sundaes for SAFRA Members (Min. Spend of $30)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Qatar Airways
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- BTS Fan Came 'Half-Naked' While Stalking Idol to Gain Attention
- Husband Didn’t Reveal Phone Password to Wife So Wife Set Him on Fire
- Girl Refused To Go On Second Date with Guy Cuz He Never Paid For Her Lobster Meal
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee