My brain is officially fried at 4.03pm. But only this one thing is able to reverse that process: Travel. And sometimes the anticipation of Friday.
Woohoo! Kowtow to the travel God (if there’s even one). Scoot is flying us to 44 destinations but fastest fingers first because this sale is only until this Saturday, 27 January.
The cheapest flight stands at $35 to Langkawi but you have to travel by 24 May. I was there just weeks back and there are some quite impressive beach and mountain views.
Check out this post I wrote, if you’re planning to catch a bird’s eye view of this island. Oh, here’s how it looks like:
My iPhone 7 camera wasn’t doing justice to how picturesque the view was. But… you get the point.
Alternatively, you can consider staying at Royal Agate Beach Resort, where Cenang beach is literally right across the resort. Convenience at its highest peak. Here’s the sunrise I caught from my room:
“What I know for sure is that every sunrise is like a new page, a chance to right ourselves and receive each day in all its glory. Each day is a wonder.”— Oprah Winfrey
Posted by Celeste L. on Saturday, 13 January 2018
Sorry friends, got too carried away with the flashbacks. But really, Langkawi is an extremely lovely place and what excuse have you got, now that Scoot is flying you over at 35 bucks?
Want more options? You got it. At $38, you can fly to Penang, Kuching, Kuantan & Palembang. Palembang is only about 1 hour 15 minutes away from Singapore so you won’t waste that much time traveling. Perfect for a quick weekend getaway!
If you have an endless budget to spare, then maybe visit a town less traveled? Scoot flies you to Lucknow from $128. Eh, Lucknow is not a typo. I’m dead serious.
It’s a large city in northern India and if you’re planning to visit, go to this awesome historical place called Bara Imambara. Bara means big, and an Imambara is a shrine built by Shia Muslims.
It has an impressive architectural design and is a must-visit if you’re there. Let’s not forget its insta-worthiness. 😉
Here’s the full list for those who want to take a quick glance:
Ready to book your flight? Head here. Do scroll to the end for the T&Cs too.
Goodbye work. Hello Holiday! 🙂
Have friends who often show off online? Or are you the one doing it? If so, you need to watch this video we’ve done (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- New Study Shows That You Shouldn’t Makan Food if a Fly Has Landed on It Before
- 8 Cockroaches Allegedly Found in S’pore Chalet. Reviews Even Showed Flying Cockroaches
- Soon You Could Be Paying $10-15 Extra When You Fly Out Of Changi Airport
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: medium.com/@CelesteL130617
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia