Last week, Giant Singapore crowned Tampines as Singapore’s most kiasu town.
To commemorate that dignified title, Giant threw a grand giveaway at Tampines where there were free goodies up for grabs the likes of Milo, Paddle Pop, Pocket Tissues and more.
For those who were busy binge-watching Stranger Things over the weekend and missed the kiasu giveaway, don’t fret.
There is a new kiasu aunty in town to keep you in the loop about all the discounts Giant has to offer.
Okay, maybe not that new because she has been appearing in Giant outlets all over Singapore, and has invaded into our social media with her…her…local style.
She goes by the name of Lobang Queen, and she is just like every other Singaporean aunty you will come across: she has a penchant for good deals and discounts.
Posted by Giant Super Savers Club on Tuesday, 12 September 2017
I think I just found every Singaporean’s spirit animal.
Possibly the new mascot for Giant Singapore, she gives out nuggets of wisdom.
They honestly look like motivational posters.
I mean who is not guilty of this one?
This aunty really has no chill.
Inspiring you to be the best kiasu you can be.
So I went to their Facebook page to check how deep are their lobangs.
Everyone who knows me, knows I love avocados but they are so pricey.
Just yesterday I spent almost seven bucks for 3 avocados.
And to see this on their wall…
4 avocados for $5.25!?! That is like around $1.30 for one avocado!
I am sold!
I will be shopping for avocados at Giant from now onwards. And I’m so going to follow Lobang Aunty.
So to know more about these amazing deals, you should sign up for the Giant Super Savers Club where Lobang Aunty will dish up the hottest and freshest “lobangs’ in all Giant outlets.
Or you could just check out their Facebook page as well!
So, in other words, Lobang Aunty is created by Giant to do what she has just done to me: make me interested in her, provide deals in Giant and finally, make me spend some money.
Marketing done right.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Steven Lim Now Looking for Wife with CPF of More Than $250K
- Woman Pasted Illegal Ads on Pillar & When Confronted, She DGAF & Taunted Others
- Cat Killer Back in Yishun or Is it Just an Accident?
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: Giant Super Savers Club Facebook
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill