In light of China opening up and more variants emerging, many are rushing to get the latest jabs.
One can only wonder how safe is safe enough.
Well, we have the answer.
Some People Have Received SMS to Take the Fifth COVID-19 Vaccine Dose
You thought two booster jabs were sufficient, didn’t you?
Apparently, some have received notifications to get five doses of the vaccine.
According to Zaobao, some people have received text messages informing them they can receive the third booster jab. This comes on top of the two initial doses and two booster jabs.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
The Ministry of Health states that for people 12 years old and above, the booster should be administered between five months to a year from their last dose, recommending the bivalent vaccine.
Now, some have already been asked to take their next dose.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Mr Ong Ye Kung Urges Us to Get the Bivalent Shot
As China eases its restrictions, the concentrated pool of 1.3 billion fidgety people sick of staying home will begin to tsunami outwards to other nations.
In other words, things are about to change.
Health Minister Ong Ye Kung urges us to get the bivalent vaccination shot.
But if we already have the COVID vax shot, won’t we be protected?
While the above is true, Mr Ong established the risks of mutations as China opens up. In other words, we might have protection against virus A, but China’s virus B, virus C, and others can still penetrate our defences.
Wait, what’s the difference between the normal jab and the bivalent one?
When a vaccine is “bivalent,” it means that the vaccine stimulates an immune response against two different antigens. The bivalent COVID-19 vaccines include a component of the original virus strain to provide broad protection against COVID-19 and a component to provide better protection against COVID-19 caused by the omicron variant.
Essentially, better lor.
- Actor Ian Fang Posted a Cryptic ‘Thank You’ Post on Instagram
- Woman Allegedly Went Beserk After Eating Durian in Yishun
- Everything About the M’sia Campsite Landslide That Has Trapped At Least 100 People So Far
- Boy Caught on Camera Throwing Cat Down from 22nd Floor in Boon Lay HDB Flat
- Don Don Donki Opening 15th Outlet in Jewel Changi on 20 Dec with Aviation Theme
Featured Image: BaLL LunLa / Shutterstock
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee