A 20-year-old driver destroyed not just the front of the car, but also the wall of the car park, leaving him and his 19-year-old female passenger in shock.
A reader of Shin Min Daily News shared that she heard a loud noise at about 10:40pm on 28 August, coming from the multi-storey carpark at Bukit Panjang Block 449A.
When she went to investigate, she saw a young man and woman sitting on the ground next to a crashed car on the fifth storey. She described them as looking afraid while waiting for either their parents or the authorities to arrive.
The police confirmed that the 20-year-old male driver and a 19-year-old female passenger were taken to the hospital while conscious.
The blue car, which belongs to the car rental company GetGo, was seriously damaged and has been towed away. The hood of the car and the lights were smashed from the impact, with parts of the car hanging out. The airbag was also popped.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
The wall of the parking lot was also damaged, with fist-sized bits of the wall falling out from the outside of the building.
A barricade was apparently erected on the ground floor around the affected part of the building.
Here's Why We Might Not Need to Vote in Presidential Election 2023 After Tharman’s Announcement:
Investigations on the case are still ongoing, but it is speculated that the driver had lost control of the car and ended up ramming it into the wall.
Anotehr GetGo Driver Once Tried to Flee Scene
Last month, another GetGo car got into an accident and unlike this recent incident, the driver fled from the scene instead.
The accident allegedly happened on the BKE exit to SLE on 15 July.
In a video, a GetGo car could be seen making a slow lane change to the right with its signal lights on.
However, a truck was on the other lane and even if the truck was on the GetGo car’s blind spot, the driver should be able to see the truck as it’s a long vehicle.
The GetGo car continued its path, and collided with the truck.
The impact was so strong, the GetGo car looked like it had a shock as it “jumped” up a little.
All the vehicles then stopped, but the GetGo driver and passengers allegedly fled from the scene immediately after that, leaving the car there.
- Boss of Tampines Coffeeshop Said Coffeeshop is Infested With Rats Due to a Nearby Garbage Chute
- Groom in China Died from Lightning Strike During Photoshoot in Thunderstorm
- Korean Actress Yoo Joo Eun Dies at Age 27 Reportedly By Suicide
- Alleged Verdict of Rosmah’s Trial, Which Should Only Be Out on 1 Sept, Leaked Online
- Popular Thai YouTuber, Nutty’s Diary, Reportedly Fled to Malaysia After Scamming $77 Million from Fans
Featured Image: Shin Min Daily News
- M’sian Girl Who Went Missing in Myanmar Suddenly Posted Video Saying She’s “Very Safe”
- 10 Facts About Being a S’pore President Except Being an ATM for S’pore
- MOS Burger Investigating After Footage of Staff Losing Temper in Toa Payoh Outlet Went Viral
- Jocelyn Chia Claimed She’s Not Cancelled & Didn’t Seem Apologetic
- S$1 to RM3.44: M’sia Ringgit Falls Further Against SGD
- 7 Facts About Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Who’s Likely Going to be Singapore’s Next President