Thanks to the monsoon surge, Singapore had a cold spell of sorts as the temperature dropped below 23 degrees Celsius.
It was so cold that certain parts of Singapore were 21.2 degrees Celsius, the lowest recorded temperature since 2016.
There were even flash floods which generated panic and memes.
While some might have been a little extra by donning winter jackets to combat the chill, most of us enjoyed the weather albeit fleeting.
There will be less rainy days in the second half of January
There will still be rain but not as much as before, with five to seven days of short-duration thundery showers, according to the advisory by NEA.
Expect gusty winds and thundery showers between the predawn and early morning on one or two days due to the passage of Sumatra Squalls.
For those who are a fan of Singapore’s signature muggy weather, you’re in luck as the daily temperature for the next two weeks is forecasted to range betwixt 24 degrees Celsius and 32 degrees Celsius.
You can expect cooler temperatures on certain days, but not as cold as 22 °C!
The daily maximum and the daily minimum will range between 27 °C-29 °C and 23 °C-24 °C respectively.
Well, it was fun while it lasted but now it is back to sweating in places that I never knew was remotely possible.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- It’s So Cold Nowadays, Tiles in Various HDBs ‘Explode’
- It Was So Cold Yesterday (Sunday), Even Pandas from Foodpanda Froze
- Feeling Cold AF Last Night & This Morning? Here’s Why
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: GoodMan_Ekim / shutterstock.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s Why You’re Seeing More of These Pillars in Front of Escalators in Singapore
- 4-Room HDB Flat Has Just Been Resold for $1.41 Million, Setting New PSF Record
- Buangkok Hawker Centre to Open on 30 Nov With All Stalls Having an Affordable Option
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast
- Rat Infestation Found in Ceiling Areas After Authorities Investigated Viral Video of Rat Twitching in Food Tray at Tangs Market
- Here’s Why LTA Made a U-Turn on Decision to Discontinue Bus Service 167
- Everything About the Chinese Beggars Saga, Who Are Reportedly Not Victims of Human Trafficking
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day