Malaysia’s former prime minister, Najib Razak, who is currently serving his 12-year jail term for a corruption case involving 1MDB, has been admitted to the hospital.
This is confirmed by his special officer, Muhamad Mukhlis Maghribi, who said, “He is currently being treated at Hospital Kuala Lumpur. I wish to thank prison authorities and Hospital Kuala Lumpur staff for the cooperation and help given.”
However, what led to his admission to the hospital is still unclear.
According to a prison officer who spoke to Astro Awani, he is now stable and is getting the required treatment.
An unknown source claimed that he is getting a medical check-up following an unknown episode in prison, but his condition is unknown. It would take a while before more details could be revealed.
Another source said that he was sent to the hospital due to “intestinal bleeding”.
Intestinal bleeding, also known more commonly as gastrointestinal bleeding (GI bleeding), is a bleeding in the digestive tract which could affect one of the organs involved in digestion.
Serious GI bleeding requires immediate attention.
The cause of the condition are plentiful, but the most common one are ulcers or hemorrhoids.
Najib’s Wife Was Just Found Guilty
Just three days ago, on 1 September, Najib’s wife, Rosmah, 70, had been found guilty by the High Court of Malaysia for accepting RM194 million (S$61 million) in bribes between 2016 and 2017 to help a solar energy firm, Jepak Holdings, secure a solar energy project aimed at providing solar energy panels to schools on Borneo Island.
She has been sentenced to 10 years’ in Jail.
In addition, she currently faces 17 other tax evasion and money laundering charges involving RM7.1 million in a separate trial.
- Jeff Ng Finally Addresses His Scandals Directly & Says Concert Was Planned Before Saga
- 44YO Woman Went to Surprise JC Teacher in School But Netizens Couldn’t Tell Who the Teacher Is
- Food King Suddenly Closes Down & Disappears Completely Like The Online Citizen
- Cousin Reveals More Details About Driver Killed in Woodlands Accident & Urges for Empathy
- Thai Influencer Who Scammed $77 Million Might Be Linked to $32 Million S’pore Couple Scammers
Featured Image: Facebook (Najib Razak)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia