The annual Samurai Burger and iconic Seaweed Shaker Fries from McDonald’s are back.
The McDonald’s Samurai Burger was first released in 2013 and has made a comeback almost every year, just like your IPPT.
This time, it’ll be replacing the black pepper burgers, McPeppers, that were released in collaboration with Pokemon.
The Samurai Burger will be available in beef and chicken.
Expect juicy patties, crisp lettuce, covered in their signature teriyaki sauce and enclosed in two warm and fluffy burger buns.
The Seaweed Shaker Fries is one of the most popular items from the series, with long snaking queues last year to get it.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
You can expect crispy golden fries dusted with Japanese umami seaweed seasoning.
I’m already salivating.
It’s constantly being sold out and if you’ve noticed, on McDelivery and food delivery platforms, they’ve added a “while stocks last” for the seaweed fries.
So mark the dates on your calendars because this is a series you’re sure to love.
Other Special Releases at McDonald’s This Year
In May, they launched a Korean Sweet & Spicy Jjang Jjang! Burger.
It featured a crispy-battered chicken thigh or the classic quarter pounder beef, generously marinated with a unique blend of Korean sweet and spicy sauce and topped off with some lettuce and tomatoes.
For National Day, they lunched the Laksa Burger.
And in September, they brought back the McPepper, in collaboration with Pokemon.
They even did a unique Pulut Hitam Pie which was perfect for those who love the coconut milk dessert.
The packaging for the McPepper was also covered in adorable Pokemons.
You can watch this video to know why fast-food chains like to release limited-edition items:
- Singapore Eatery Has a $10 Surcharge If There Are ‘Screaming / Uncontrolled Children’
- People Who Jaywalked Simply Ignored an Elderly Who Was Hit by a Car in Sengkang
- Putin Made Rare Appearance on TV With Disturbing Update About War
- Malaysian Who Won $9.8 Million in Toto is Going to Continue Working in Singapore as a Supervisor
- Singapore Eatery That Has ‘Screaming Children Surcharge’ Hasn’t Imposed the Fee on Any Diner Yet
- Billie Eilish’s New Music Video was Shot Entirely in Singapore’s Cloud Forest
Featured Image: McDonald’s Singapore
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee