Song Joong Ki, 37, was allegedly spotted on a date with fellow Space Sweepers co-star Kim Tae Ri, 32, in Paris.
This is the second time the pair have been embroiled in dating rumours, which their agencies have denied. Doesn’t this seem a lot like the Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo situation?
(Debunked) Date in Paris
The Space Sweepers co-stars were allegedly spotted on a date in Paris on 21 October. The evidence? This picture of a couple linking hands and walking… except that it was taken from the back.
However, this picture was soon clarified to be an old picture of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in the US, back in April 2022.
Got Close While Filming Space Sweepers?
Despite the date in Paris being clarified to be fake news, the pair is still facing dating rumours due to their comments about each other.
It seemed like the pair has gotten close during the filming of the movie Space Sweepers. In a press conference for the movie, Song said that he “missed Kim Tae Ri so much… It would’ve been nice if she was here”.
Additionally, Kim also mentions Song in interviews, saying that he made people on set “feel comfortable”.
Both Agencies Denies Rumours, Song Alludes to Rumours on Instagram
On 29 October, Song’s agency High Zium Studio stated that the pair’s dating rumours “are completely untrue”. Kim’s agency Management mmm also stated that the rumours are “completely false”.
Additionally, on 27 October, Song seemed to have alluded to the dating rumours on his Instagram by posting a picture from the set of his new movie.
It included a sign that said “No dating on set!”, along with “No shoes! Please take them off!”
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Also Denied Rumours with Ex-Wife, Got Married Anyway
While most people might have just accepted the denial of rumours, K-Drama fans certainly didn’t.
If you remember, Song Joong Ki married his Descendants of the Sun co-star Song Hye Kyo in October 2017. While they’ve already divorced in 2019, it is interesting to note that the couple’s agencies also similarly denied dating rumours, while they were dating.
In fact, they denied the rumours multiple times, all the way till the announcement of their marriage.
Given Song Joong Ki’s history of falsely denying rumours, could this be history repeating itself?
- Here is Why Shares of Meta & Amazon Drop Up to 25% in a Single Day
- Tickets of Blackpink’s S’pore Concert to Be Sold from 21 Nov; Weverse & Paypal Members Can Buy Earlier
- NTUC FairPrice Offering Refunds to All Customers Who Bought Winnie the Pooh Cooking Pot
- Here’s a List of Upcoming Pasar Malams from Nov 2022 to Jan 2023
- Steven Lim Now Has a TikTok Channel & All His Videos Have Gone Viral
Featured Image: allkpop & Soompi
- NTU Graduate Who Died at 28 From Cancer Planned His Own Funeral
- “Charles & Keith Girl” Zoe Gabriel is Now an Influencer
- Here's Why Luckin Coffee, “Starbucks of China”, Quietly Coming to S’pore
- Young Couple, Including a 6-Month Pregnant Mum, Died While Travelling to Work in S’pore
- 10 Facts About Everything Everywhere All at Once, The Michelle Yeoh Movie That Took Over Oscars 2023