I believe in natural selection.
You know, there’s already too much stupidity going on in our modern day society. From eating tide pods to risking your life on top of a building, we are being constantly bombarded with news about stupid people doing stupid things.
And Singapore has no shortage of such fools either.
On 21 Jan, a Stomper was cycling near Punggol MRT station when she saw two figures standing close to the edge of a nearby building.
On the rooftop. Sigh.
“They had climbed over some railing or barrier to take photos on the edge of the building,” said the Stomper. “It’s crazy how kids nowadays are willing to do all this for the sake of a photo.”
Precisely. The railings are there for a reason. Somehow, these people thought it would be a good idea to climb over the railings just for some photos.
The Stomper also added that: “They should be more aware of their surroundings instead of climbing around like this.”
Look, I could care less if something were to happen to these numbskulls. The only thing I’m worried about is the possibility that there could be people standing at the base of the building if they fall.
I believe that collateral damage is always the worst kind of damage if the people involved are innocent. Seems unfair that others have to pay for their stupidity, doesn’t it?
Like what our Sergeants from NS always say, “you want die, ownself go die, don’t drag everyone with you”.
Maybe these ginnas haven’t been through NS yet, who knows. If something were to happen to them, I can’t imagine how sad the people who care for them will actually be.
Always think about the consequences of your actions before actually doing anything! In other words, don’t be a selfish bastard.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Influencer Asked for Free Hotel Stay; Hotel Rejected & Banned All Influencers
- Pay To Get Insulted & Scolded While You Eat At This Cafe in Woodlands
- Think You’re Good at Pranking? Wait Till You See This Couple…
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: stomp.straitstimes.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death