The top three things that make Singaporeans pek chek (annoyed) are:
- Boss’s naggings
- Tardy food delivery drivers
There’s just something about the last one that irks us particularly more. Maybe it’s that we’ve paid the money, or that our tummies are already grumbling, but late food deliveries tend to piss us off a lot.
Here’s the story of one foodpanda user’s experience:
foodpanda Rider Left Food at Void Deck & Demanded Customer to Take It Himself
On Monday (16 January), a user took to the Complaint Singapore Facebook page to share his less-than-desirable foodpanda experience.
The user by the name Tai KX ordered his food at around 6 pm on Sunday (15 January). After placing the order, the app showed an estimated waiting time of around 30 to 40 minutes.
According to the receipt, the food was collected at 6:53 pm. Unfortunately, it wasn’t delivered immediately after.
Tai KX shared that despite being only three minutes away from his location, the driver didn’t deliver the food upon collection from the restaurant.
Why Presidential Election 2023 Will Start from June 2023 After President Halimah’s Announcemen:
Instead, he was at another location waiting for someone else’s food.
When Tai KX texted the rider, the rider responded saying he was “running two apps” and has “five orders at once.”
Tracking the rider’s location via the GPS, Tai KX noted that since 7.15 pm to 8 pm, the rider went to several locations to collect others’ food before delivering the first order.
If you thought that was the worst of it, you’d be wrong.
Food deliveries are usually at your doorstep, right?
Not for this rider, because he decided to leave the food at the HDB void deck, asking the orderer to collect the food by himself.
“Let at void deck table go take,” he texted.
Even if we weren’t at the receiving end of the bad service, I think reading this would still make some of us irritated.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
The post has since gained much attention, with more than 150 shares and 70 comments at the time of writing.
Many stepped up to share their own experiences and empathised with the original poster.
People also criticised the service of the rider.
If you were in this sitch, how would you react?
- Hougang HDB Residents Had Gone to Court Over Parrots’ Squawks But a Solution is Still Not Found
- Migrant Rights Group Home Executive Director Accused of Misappropriating Funds & Misconduct
- Here’s a Useful Guide to the Different Types of Mandarin Oranges You Can Buy in S’pore
- The MRT Line from Woodlands to JB Will Be Ready by End-2026
- Jay Chou Appears to Throw Shade at People Who Complained About His S’pore Concert
Featured Image: Facebook (Complaint Singapore)
- S’pore Turf Club Closing Down For Good; Here’s What You Need to Know
- Multiple Complaints Raised Against Eunos Coffee Shop For Ridiculous Drink Prices
- Bedok Hair Salon Launches “Buy Durians Get Haircut Free” Promotion
- Drivers Caught Cutting Queue at JB Customs Will Be Sent Back to S’pore
- Local Plumber Said Licensed Plumbers in S’pore Can Earn Over $10K Monthly