To bring in the festive Mid-Autumn Festival, Jurong Point will be hosting a fair from 22 August to 10 September 2022.
Expect to see a multitude of mooncakes from all your favourite, premium brands, as well as a giant Tsum Tsum lantern display by Cow Play Cow Moo that your kids (and Instagram followers) will absolutely dig.
Tsum Tsum Magical Lantern Showcase
Disney fans, make sure you snap a pic at this arc of lanterns filled with adorable Tsum Tsum characters at the entrance of the mall.
Well, I guess this is as close as we’re going to get to having a Disneyland in Singapore.
From now till 10 September, the vibrant display will be open to the public at the main entrance of Jurong Point 2 (JP2), and will brightly light up the place till night-time.
While you’re there, make sure to check out the limited edition mooncakes by Home’s Favourite for sale, and the lanterns at Cow Play Cow Moo’s popup store.
Merchandise & Mooncakes up for Grabs
From 22 August to 10 September, Jurong Point is also hosting a spend-and-win promotion in conjunction with Cow Play Cow Moo.
Why Bird Paradise Suddenly Became Singapore’s Yishun:
Simply spend a total of $50 at the mall (excluding supermarkets/ hypermarket) in two same-day receipts and win a chance to play the Giant Claw Machine located in front of Jurong Point 1 (JP1).
What prizes could you grab with a giant claw, you ask? Limited edition lanterns, mooncakes, and other exciting merchandise.
Do take note of the following terms before you go, though:
- Vouchers are limited to one per day for every shopper
- Redemption of vouchers must be made at customer service counter located at level 3 of JP2, near the entrance of Mongkok street.
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis, and ends when all allocated prizes have been given out for the day.
Well, as they say, you win Tsum, you lose Tsum.
Mooncake Fair with Over 18 Vendors
Feeling hungry? You can have your pick from an assortment of mooncake flavours, ranging from durian mooncakes, to baked skin mooncakes and, even the premium snow skin mooncakes at the atrium located at the Jurong Point Centre Stage at JP1 Level 1.
Mooncakes from your favourite hotel brands like Goodwood Park Hotel and The Fullerton Hotel Singapore will be available, along with other beloved brands like Home’s Favourite and Peach Garden Chinese Restaurant.
To sweeten the deal for you, here are some notable promotions to take advantage of if you head down:
- Goodwood Park Hotel: 15% off for Citi, DBS/POSB, HSBC, OCBC, UOB Cardholders
- Home’s Favourite: Star Wars Snow Skin D13 Durian Mooncake (120gm/ 2 pcs) at $38 or $28 with purchase of any of their mooncakes
- Peach Garden Chinese Restaurant: Early Bird Promo (20%) from now till 26 August, Regular Discount (15%) from 27 August to 10 September
- R&R Mooncake: 20% off all Mao Shang Wang Durian mooncakes from 22 August to 31 August
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore: 10-15% discount for all Citibank, UOB, AMEX and DBS cardholders
- Jurong Point Having Don Don Donki & Haidilao by the End of This Year
- Najib’s Lawyer Wanted to Discharge Himself in the Last Minute During Appeal Hearing
- Singer Eison Cai Died After Falling from MRT Station Building
- Steven Lim Sold His HDB Flat to Buy Just One S’pore Stock
- 10 New Interesting Titbits About DPM Lawrence Wong That He Disclosed During a Radio Interview
- Full-Time Influencer Rachel Wong’s Defamation Lawsuit Suddenly Ended With Other Party Apologising
- Wang Lei Might Be Banned from Entering M’sia Due to His Videos
Featured Image: Jurong Point
- Confirmed: Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam Running for President
- S’pore Food Blogger Alleges Fake Mao Shan Wang Durians Being Sold at Markets; Offers Tips on How to Spot Fakes
- Grab Driver Caught Picking Up Passengers Like a Taxi & Claimed She Was “Helping” Them
- There Might be Water Coolers in Orchard Road Soon But It Might Not Be Free
- M’sian Girl Who Went Missing in Myanmar Suddenly Posted Video Saying She’s “Very Safe”