Those who’ve had Indomie before would agree: Indomie is love; Indomie is life.
In fact, I love it so much that I sleep around with a different Indomie packet every night.
But I’m still not satisfied. Not even close. I want more. I want to care for it; I want to love it. I want to carry it around and see the world together with it.
Yet it just didn’t seem logical. People everywhere called me crazy, and I was beginning to question my own sanity.
Just when all hope seemed lost, the Indomie Gods heard my prayers, and sent the holy Indograil down to Earth.
In the form of a clutch bag.
According to Lobak Merah, this instant-noodle package bag went viral recently after Indonesian singer Nindy Ayunda graced the runway holding it during Jakarta Fashion Week on 6 October 2017.
Well, it does look pretty trendy.
Just look at those curves… that Indomie clutch is totally driving me crazy!
On the other hand, people have been so enamored by the bag that they started replicating it. With nothing but traditional Indomie packets and random strings or strap-like items.
Surprisingly, it actually worked pretty well.
Sweet! Guess who’s tying some strings around his Indomie packet?
The designer behind it is none other than Mariko Tampi, who has a reputation for creating nature-themed designs. And quirky ones too, apparently.
Check out her other works here!
Cute. Something to get for your most hated teacher, perhaps?
I’m sure my mum will love it.
Who doesn’t like burgers on their bag?
Nah, I’ll just stick to the edible one.
Oh wait, they changed the formula.
I never thought I’ll live to see the day Panadol becomes something other than a pain-reliever.
Sniff, they grow up so fast.
Can someone just do a Skippy version already?
The future’s bright
A while back, we had Nasi Lemak dresses.
And now, we have Indomie clutch bags.
Well, it seems that one thing’s for sure.
The future will be an interesting one.
Chicken Chop toilet paper, anyone?
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Before Nasi Lemak Dress, There’s Actually a Durian Dress. Legit.
- 10 Special Items from McDonald’s All Over The World That Makes Nasi Lemak Just Meh
- Australian Restaurant Promotes Nasi Lemak But Something is Really Wrong
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: World Of Buzz
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Another S’pore Influencer Allegedly Got into Shotgun Marriage
- PMD Rider Confronts Couple For Allegedly Staring At Him When He Rode PMD On Footpath
- S’pore Man Allegedly Lost Phone In Taxi & Had $4,000 Stolen From GrabPay
- 54YO Record Shop In Chinatown Complex Center Forced To Close Down By End Nov 2019
- Driver Who Took Video Of PM Lee’s Son Fined & Disqualified From Driving
- #FastFoodFriday: Subway Breaded Chicken Cutlet: It’s Still Subway