“Hey guys, something creepy happened in Yishun!”
“Ah well, so what’s the thing this time? Flying cows?”
“Ehh close… but not quite.”
“Heh? So what is it?”
“Quit mumbling; I can see the reader aiming for that x button already. What is it?”
“Well… there’s been a case of…
“… disappearing dolls.”
What exactly happened?
Stomper Anon had chanced upon a trio of inflatable dolls at Yishun Block 858 on 11 Nov.
The dolls, all with caricature features, were “accessories from lanterns that had been left hanging on a pipe at the void deck.”
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
“When I returned later, only one was left,” Anon said. “I know they are just lanterns and dolls, but it’s still creepy.”
Yeah, that’s creepy, Anon.
Not as creepy as someone knocking on your bedroom door when you’re home alone, but close enough.
One Netizen was logical about it.
While another put forth a warning, and even included a precautionary measure.
Anyone got a doll like that to lend? We’ll need to do some repulsion.
So what now?
Stay at home, lock the door and camp in your bedroom. #bettersafethansorry
After all, you never know when the two dolls will turn up.
Oh hey, who’s that knocking on my bedroom door?
I’m pretty sure I’m alone at home though…
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Bukit Batok is Now the New Yishun: Python Found on a Lamp Post There
- Cat Killer Back in Yishun or Is it Just an Accident?
- Stranger Things Moves to Yishun for Season 2. Wrong Lah Neflix, Should Move to Bukit Batok
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Stomp
- Don’t Say Bojio: COMPLETELY FREE Flights on Jetstar (Book Before 30 Nov). We Tried Buying & It’s Legit
- Going to BKK Soon? You Need to Go to This Super Big Mall That Just Opened on 10 Nov
- Li Nanxing Became Fake Face of an Online Scam That Sounds Pretty Legit