Think you’re great at space-saving hacks? This Bukit Timah thrift store’s pop-up event is perfect for you.
For just $10, you can grab as many clothes as you want from them, as long as it fits in a plastic bag.
$10 Fill-A-Bag Event
The pop-up event, which is a collaboration between Therapist Thrift Shop and Wink Wonk Shop, allows you to take as many clothes as you want as long as it fits into the bag they provide.
So no, you can’t bring your gigantic IKEA bag.
They offer men’s, women’s, and kid’s clothes, from sizes S to 4XL with plus sizes available.
Additionally, the money from this event will be donated to a community wellness programme that offers services like therapy for individuals, couples, and families above the age of 18.
View this post on Instagram
18 Pieces in 2 Bags?
Thrift shops already provide us with great deals, but this event takes the cake.
One TikToker revealed that she got 18 items in two bags. This means that she paid only a little over a dollar for each item, which is insanely cheap. And it isn’t even from Shopee or Taobao!
@xjplmxxxhaul from therapist thrift shop! || watch my hair get messier 😀♬ Shouldn’t Be – Luke Chiang
You can find the pop-up at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre #05-10, from Tuesdays to Saturdays from 1pm to 7pm. They’re closed on Sundays and Mondays.
The event will go on till 30 September, or while stocks last.
- S’pore Car Allegedly Used Bus Lane in Causeway & Ignored M’sia Police
- YouTuber Did Video About S’pore That Has Wrong Info That Can Be Googled Easily
- False Ceiling Collapsed in Woodlands Dormitory After Thunderstorm, Injuring 2 Migrant Workers
- Wild Boar Stuck in Road Divider at Punggol Road Has Been Euthanised
- Why Felicia Chin Has to Highlight That She’s Not Pregnant After Announcing Her Wedding Date
Featured Image: Instagram (Therapist Thrift Shop)
Here’s why a 4-day workweek might finally really be possible in Singapore soon:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant