Even the Worker’s Party saga has been brought to a close but unfortunately for Wang Leehom, it seems the high-profile divorce and subsequent conflict with his ex-wife, Lee Jinglei, aren’t ending anytime soon.
And this time, the courts are involved.
Wang Leehom Now Reportedly Taking His Ex-Wife to Court in the US
According to reports, Wang is allegedly taking his ex-wife to court over breaking the couple’s custody agreement.
Wang has submitted 11 pieces of evidence against Lee at the New York County Supreme Court in the US.
If he wins the case, his wife might be looking at a fine and a six-month jail sentence.
It was, however, noted that divorce disputes in the US rarely lead to jail terms.
Lee has yet to submit her rebuttal to the evidence submitted by her ex-husband.
The trigger behind Wang’s actions was also not revealed.
Refused To Allow Wang To See Children
In mid-January, Lee refused Wang’s entry into the family home to see the couple’s children.
While she wants Wang to visit the children, she was uncomfortable with Wang coming into the home with three men.
According to the custody agreement, both parties must give mutual consent before anyone can be brought along for the visitation.
Two of the men are Wang’s workers while the third man was unknown to her.
Wang also told her to switch off the surveillance cameras before he enters the home.
Alarmed, she decided not to let Wang in, and he left after failing to enter the home forcefully.
Lee later sent her butler to report the case to the Taipei police.
She wasn’t pressing charges against Wang but wanted it on the record in case she needs to use it as evidence in future divorce battles.
One thing for sure, though: we’ll be hearing more about the Wang-Lee divorce in the near future.
Other Articles in the Saga So Far
- Wang Leehom Has Confirmed Rumours of His Divorce from Wife of 8 Years
- Wang Leehom’s Ex-Wife Claimed He Had Cheated with Many Other Women During Their Marriage
- Vivian Hsu Said She’s Not Involved With Wang Leehom & Threatened Legal Actions for Defamation
- China Responds to Wang Leehom’s Scandal & Warns Celebrities to ‘Pay Attention to Morals’
- Vivian Hsu’s Husband Issues Statement About the Wang Leehom Saga Via His Lawyers
- Person Who Allegedly Knows Wang Leehom Now Gives A Different Side of the Story
- Lee Jinglei Wrote Another Long Letter, Saying Wang Leehom Once Tried to Barge into their Home with Three Other Men
- HK Actress Claims That Wang Leehom Treated His Ex-Wife Better Than Jet Li
Feature Image: S-F / supermodel / Shutterstock.com (Image for illustration purpose only)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Revisiting the Cat Ban in Singapore: Why Some of the HDB Reasons to Ban Cats Don’t Make Sense
- Why People Are Talking About a Woodlands Void Deck That’s Been “Sealed Off”
- 34YO Woman & 3-Week-Old Infant Found Dead at Foot of Ghim Moh HDB Flat; Second Such Incident in a Month
- Popular Tian Tian Lai Nasi Lemak Has Closed Down After 22 Years
- 10 Places to Experience Snow This Christmas in Singapore
- Police Investigating “Man in Woman’s Dress” Who Force Opens MRT Train Door & Lies At Station
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat